Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I hope you share my vision...


Candidate ANDY KING
For Bronx NY
City Council District 12
I have a strong passion for youth development, and over the past 25 years I have been investing my time with our youth in my district as well as other parts of the Bronx and NYC to help them develop and grow into well rounded and productive people of their communities.

I have volunteered for 30 years and have built great
 working relationships with many senior centers, tenants associations, NYPD, and many civic organizations in my district and throughout the Bronx NY.

My experience as a 1199SEIU employee has given me a first hand look into the unfare treatment in health-care and housing sectors, so I identify with the unjust in our communities. These are some of the issues that I want to bring to the table if elected as a city councilman. I hope you share these visions with me. I am counting on your support.